Wednesday 30 January 2008

Learning Technologies Conference 2008

Jon Tyler and I have just been handed our delegate badge and were sipping coffee and water awaiting the opening session for "Europe's Leading Learning Technology Conference". I had promised that I'll be live blogging from each session using my wireless laptop to keep people up-to-date periodically, however the wireless internet connection is dismal; taking up to a minute to load a single page, and so I'm left typing this on a steel cased workstation kiosk, with a matching STEEL keyboard! Folks, it has taken me 15 minutes to write up until here and my hands hurt pressing these keys. How the organisers missed out decent Internet connection in this day and age beats me. I'll stay optimistic and hope that the connection improves.



For now it's time we head off to the first session.



BTW Jon says Hi!

No comments: