Thursday 21 June 2007

10 Successful blogging tips

-- Richard and I were discussing that perhaps part of our strand (#1 Leaders and Managers) we would create a recipe book for "how to" and "What not to do" in a particular web 2.0 technology. I came across this article which makes interesting reading for any budding blogger.It might also perhaps provide a template of a small part of what we may need to be outputting for our work-packages...

-------------------------------



The following guest post has been submitted by Trent Hamm from The Simple Dollar


Hopefully, that title got your attention a little bit, but it’s true. I launched The Simple Dollar at the very end of October 2006. I had no pre-existing blog that I could use to drive early traffic, nor did I have any personal contacts that I could use. I also had zero advertising budget. But by June 2007, I had 12,000 RSS readers and was generating enough traffic that I had to switch hosting plans twice. How did I do it? Here are a few specific techniques that really helped me build my blog’s traffic over time.

Read More...

No comments: