Monday 13 October 2008

Fifty Ways to save money online

OK so I know this blog is dedicated to e-learning at DMU.  But I supposed that there would be a connection.  First of all many of us do work or study in an Educational establishment, we tend to be always the suckers for good bargains, and if your reading this blog then you probably tend to do lots online, and you probably read The Guardian too (ok I may be wrong here).

But I came across this and figured that many of you would find this article useful in finding bargains online, especially in these financially testing times we're in. I particularly liked pricecutreview.com/uk as it helps finding bargains at Amazon, with Eid, Diwali, and Christmas coming up I think with a bit of pre-planning you be able to save a few bob. 

Enjoy and use the comments feature here to let us know any special bargains you got online.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008/oct/09/consumeraffairs.internet

No comments: