Thursday 13 November 2008

Sushi

While I was waiting around for a training DVD to burn, on my virtual travel for inspirational material, I came across a short 8 minute video about sushi.  Apparently this video’s won awards and it is sort of a light-hearted humour on Japanese tradition.  But for me it was the way they’ve directed the video that is the appealing part.  The instructional design is remarkable, and I honestly came away feeling knowledgeable about the subject.  Something that all e-learning developers (or those involved in teaching) should endeavour to do.

If you’ve got a few minutes then take a look, and let me know what you think please.  Do give it a little while to get rolling – as it starts off quite slow and literal.

If you can't send the video below then click on this link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E8c2fMDatoU






sushi

No comments: