Wednesday 19 December 2007

90 days free use of online Survey Software

I use surveyshare to quickly create online questionnaires and surveys. I find it very easy to quickly create and administer. If you would like a free 90 day Trial then all you need to do is take this survey.

YouTube and iPhone Survey


I have not brought this to your attention for this reason, but if you enter my email address in the first question i might get a free 90 days use of surveyshare (smackenzie@dmu.ac.uk.) As i am already an annual subscriber and will continue to be i don't know whether it will apply for me.

cheers Steve

1 comment:

Online Survey said...

Surveys are useful in a number of ways for businesses or individuals. Public opinion is stronger than people think and it's always good to know what direction someone or business is going with a particular policy, rule, situation, etc.