Thursday 14 February 2008

Voki - Create your own avatars

Suki forwarded this link to me and I thought I'd create an avatar for myself.
Whilst experimenting I thought of Vincent, our Training and Development Adviser, who had requested a way to capturing real case studies of work place bullying and harassment, perhaps as a videoed voxpop to be used to train and develop staff. However there was always the issue that the video needed to be masked and voice cloaked for obvious reasons. Somehow I think that Voki maybe the answer to Vincent's request. In little over 30 minutes (mainly taken this long to familarise with the interface, otherwise it would probably take half the time) I created an avatar, see below,
I'm sure there will be other scenarios where avatar can be used in a Higher Education environment, any thoughts?(remember to press play):

Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace:





Get a Voki now!


No comments: